Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Can September come any faster???

I love summer. It is great! Nice and warm, everyone seems a bit relaxed... But this year, I just wish September would come now and get these hellions out of my house!!! At least for a few hours!! Smirk registered for her classes yesterday at the local college, so she is now officially a full time college student! Now to get her a job, and we will be set!!!

Grin has been doing homework for her summer class so she really hasn't had a break. She says all her crankiness, I mean studious hard work will pay off when she is a top notch veterinarian and will support me in my old age (HA)

Someday soon my children will leave me and I will look back on these days of stress and telling them to get their disgusting feet off my couch and pick up the food wrappers from the floor, and be sad. I am sure almost wistful for these days again, but for now... They need to get out!!!

No comments: