Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The New Year???

Tonight is the night that people stay up and welcome the new year with noise and champagne and kisses! I however, will be home with Smirk and her friends playing Scrabble or Risk. I will most likely be asleep before midnight, but they will make it I am sure. I may get a kiss from my lovely daughter at midnight, but that is about it... Grin will be in a hotel room in Pasadena with her best friend Oatsnhorses and her family,waiting to see the Rose Parade in the morning. They will have a wonderful time I am sure!!!

Now for the unrealistic part of the new year... Resolutions....

In 2009, I resolve to:
  • Giggle more with my girls
  • Talk walks to nowhere for no reason other than to enjoy the world outside
  • work just the right amount
  • enjoy more
  • lose the weight on my shoulders by thinking better thoughts
  • stop saving things for a rainy day... too many have passed by
  • play more games, they are beneficial.
  • lose a little weight around my waist, so I can run down the beach
  • Remember to by a lotto ticket, you cant win if you don't play

This will be fun if I can just remember to stick to them!

Have a Happy and Safe New Year!



No comments: