Monday, April 7, 2008

No excuses!

Hello all! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but there has just been no time at my house! With graduation rapidly approaching and craziness at the international telephone conglomerate, I have not had time to type!!

But there is just so much going on everywhere, it is no excuse!!!

Smirk & I went to the community college where she will be attending in the fall, to check things out and get signed up for her to get started. She has completely changed her plans (AGAIN) and is now planning on attending one year at the community college and then transferring up to UC Santa Barbara with her best friend. She better get some good grades for this first year and get some scholarships for the next because I have no idea how she expects me to win lotto so she can go to school!!

Grin is a crazy stress victim but can finally relax and breath this week as it is spring break and she does not have any homework to do!! She also has changed her future plans (AGAIN). She went with her class to the local hospital where the students were assigned to different wards in the hospital. She was assigned to neo natal intensive care. She loved it and now wants to be a pediatrician or a neo natal nurse... This is followed up with my lotto comment from above!!!

In world news... I was sad to see that Charlton Heston passed away this weekend. The only reason I mention this is that I was reading his bio... He married his in 1944...She was an actress also... She was a minor player with him in the Greatest Show on Earth, and performed with him on a made for TV movie show called Studio One. It is amazing to me that in a place like Hollywood where marriages do not last long enough to get the licenses back from the state, that these two stayed married until death did them part. I dont know why but that makes me feel a little better about living near the den of iniquity called Hollyweird!

More on life later!!!

No comments: