Friday, June 24, 2011

Southern Gentility!

Yesterday Grin and Smirk went to Los Angeles. Their mission was to find something to wear to the Harry Potter premiere next Thursday at midnight. So they trolled around the thrift shops and found nothing... Saddened, hot and hungry they returned home. I fixed them dinner, and we sat basking in the breeze of the fan. One of their friends arrived at the house. Lets call him Prince Ali. He wanted assistance writing a song. Grin was sitting on the floor computering, she had sufficiently rested and had been fed. So Prince Ali burst into the room and said Grin, meet me upstairs in your room, I need your help! and he proceeds to run up the stairs.

Grin jumps up and does a little half skip in the air, puts her hand to her lips and in the most exaggerated southern accent says "Oh my, a gentlemen caller!!" Then runs up the stairs!

Smirk and I burst out laughing so hard that Grin almost falls down the stairs as we startled her....

I sometimes wish we could have our own reality show, just for priceless moments like that!

No comments: