Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just in case you were wondering...

I have been told I need a vacation... Several times...But who can afford a vacation?? So, just in case I win the lottery or people decide they want to give me a really nice "39 again and I start going backwards" birthday present this year, here is where I would like to travel...

Lake Como to see George Clooney's house -

Montepulciano in Tuscany -

Bora Bora -



although this requires a bathing suit and unless fashions have gone back to the style of the late 1890's, this might not work for me

Other places I would happily consider-
Monte Carlo, Paris, London, Ireland, The Caribbean (any where, I dont care), Morocco, Tangiers, Cairo, Australia

Of course, I would love to have someone to travel with so if you want to buy and come along even better!!!! Other options would be someone could find me a very wealthy, handsome man who needs a travelling companion or personal assistant (ie, George Clooney) and I would be happy to join him on his venture....

No comments: