Friday, October 12, 2007

Welcome to the blog world

My first post. How exciting! This is a doubly exciting day for us here in the Amused household. My children Smirk & Grin are amazed that I am writing on the web, and are sure this will embarrass them in some way. Since that is what I live for, I will try my hardest to do so. I have decided that this will be an outlet for all of the strange things roaming around in my brain, and there are alot!

The other exciting event is this is a birthday month for alot of people in this household. Today is Smirk's best friend, princess tiger lily's 17th birthday. We have made fabulous cake for the birthday, our first successful foray into fondant.





We will also have to make cakes for Grin, who will turn 15 on 10/24...I turn 39 on Sunday, but that one does not count!!! No cakes, unless they are filled with mass amounts of alcohol to dull the pain.

This blog will be a ramble of all things that make me laugh or distract me in some way, with some food and books and other things all thrown in... Confused??? Trust me, that is a normal state of being for my house hold!




No comments: