Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIN!!!!

GRIN is now 15!! UGH!!!! My little tiny blond girl is not so little anymore. She is taller than all of us and smarter... But not so smart that I couldnt surprise her!!! Smirk & I planned a small surprise party for her with her friends and some of our family for a dinner party. We had Smirk's best friend take Grin to the horse stables to keep her out of the house while I cooked and decorated. Because of the fires they couldnt ride the horses, but they got to walk them around a bit and check out all of the other horses...She loved it and thought that was the surprise until she walked in the door and there were her friends and fun!! She was completely surprised and had a great time!!

One slight problem... Due to my OCD cleaning issues, I misplaced the camera while I was organizing... So...no pictures!!! Not even of the food!!!

No comments: