Thursday, March 6, 2008

Easily Seduced

My household is extremely susceptible to advertising. If a commercial comes on the telly for some fabulous looking food item, Smirk is instantly hungry... Even if I have just fed her a wonderful and filling meal. She needs something... It is amazing she does not weigh 400 pounds. It probably comes from the fact that she never sits still....

Grin on the other hand is influenced by sadness, but only for animals and small children. When one of those "send money to save ____ (insert any animal from dogs, cats, dolphins to great spotted beavers)" she wants to send in her entire bank account. And she probably would if she wasn't the biggest miser in history.

What is my sin you ask??? I am enticed by the gadgets that will save you time and money while making you beautiful, thin and productive!!! I like the garden that grows with out being in the ground.. You know the one I am talking about.. The one where the genetically enhanced lettuce sprouts before your eyes and continues to grow for MONTHS!!!
What about the hooks that will hang anything on your wall and only leave a small hole!! AMAZING!!!

I want a new job, I want someone to pay me to test all of these products.. Think of how fun it would be!!! Like the new one I saw this morning!!!!

This product looked like a travel pillow that curves around your neck but then when you press a button, it stretches your vertebrae so you look like you have a jack in the box neck!!! How fun would that be??? Only problem is that I watched the infomercial at a pre-caffeinated hour and now I cannot remember the name....

No comments: