Friday, March 14, 2008

The further edumaction of my spawn...

Since Grin is into the dramatic arts, I have decided that she needs to further her musical/movie education. And further since I will not be plopping down $85 per person to take her to Wicked (although I would LOVE to go) we have been watching old movies/musicals that I adore. We have watched







This was just for the cheese effect!!!


Then some good serious drama










Then some lecherous men of the 60's



Then some good war-time fun!!




Maybe up next will be The Glass Bottom Boat, Romeo & Juliet (1968 version only), An Affair to Remember, North by Northwest... They will also need to experience some of the Road to .... movies with Bing & Bob, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Anchors Aweigh is also a favorite.... Or maybe the movie all good little girls need to see..... How to Marry a Millionaire....

No comments: