Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nuts...

The now settled tv writers strike is killing me... Not only do I have nothing to watch on television and am left to the mercy of MTV or reality shows, but now I find out that the lovely, brilliant execs at NBC have cancelled Las Vegas as of now... They will not be showing the second part of the cliff hanger where they left us last week. They are just going to kill the show.

I understand their dilemma. While I like Tom Selleck, I miss James Caan and Nikki Cox. But the show has gone a little stale, but to not tell us the outcome of Danny & Delinda's baby is just wrong... I enjoy the gooey moments of television! I want to do the awww-ing when we see the happy parents and the cute 6 month old newborn. I enjoy tearing up a little at the mush.. But I am to be denied!!!! Why cant they just shoot the remainder of the season and leave it on a happy note... Bring Ed back from the ether for that series finale... Bring back Nessa and Mary... We need to see one more shot of Mike & Piper....

Well it seems that I am not the only one who thinks this way... The folks at http://lasvegas-theseries.com/ have decided to pull a Jericho! When CBS cancelled Jericho last year a group decided to send the studio nuts as this was something this was a story that was told to our hero Jake about a last stand, something they were facing at the time. The studio received 250 TONS of nuts... So the Vegas junkies at the website above have started a campaign to send baby booties to Ben Silverman at NBC...

Looks like I will be making a Target run tonight!!!

No comments: